As a Municipal Principal - Market Lead, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineering!
This is a full-service architectural, civil engineering, and land surveying firm, which was established around 80 years ago! Currently being over 170 professionals that work to analyze, advise, design, and deliver successful projects in partnership with government, education, commercial, and energy clients!
- Representing clients
- Project Management, and leading the office
- Supporting a strong in house team of municipal techincal engineers, inspectors material testers, planners, surveyors (mentoring and leading from the front - overseeing team performance and workload
- Winning and maintaining new/existing work with municipal clients
- Developing a pipeline of talent and succession planning
- Managing financial performance for projects; ensuring healthy backlog, utilization targets are achieved, and overhead costs are low
Requirements for the role:
- P.E (professional licensure), in MI/IN
- B.S.C, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Approx 10 years of experience managing municipal projects; storm, sanitary, water, local roads
- Approx 10+ years of experience in A/E/C industry with a record of municipal client retention/attraction
- Experience leading and building a strong engineering team
- Strong technical skills for storm, sanitary, water, and local roads projects
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage with eligibility upon hire date
- 100% employee ownership
- Multiple Medical plans including those with HSA employer contributions
- 100% Employer paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and personal/professional development.
- 3 Days working from home
- 401(k), Incentive Bonuses, and Ownership Opportunities
Please apply directly or reach out via: