An industry leader in civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking team player to act as a Municipal Project Manager in Fort Worth. A reputable consultant for multiple Dallas-Fort Worth municipalities, the company is a trusted provider of first class solutions to their clients.
One of ENR's top 500 design firms and a pioneer in progressive and ethical employee solutions, this is a company that will have your back from day one and encourage you to be the best engineer you can be.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responsible for plan production and the design of a variety of municipal projects, including municipal roadway, stormwater/drainage, wastewater, and site development projects, and possess the following:
- Licensed PE in Texas
- Bachelors (or higher) in Civil Engineering
- Responsive and results oriented in service to clients and the design team.
- 4-10 years in experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Strongly committed to professional development.
- An effective leaders with a passion to train and mentor a qualified and productive team.
- Able to develop and maintain solid, collaborative working relationships with team members and clients.
- Able to effectively plan, organize, and schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage & meet client expectations.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.