We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Cincinnati Office to concentrate on municipalities, roadway, underground utilities, drainage, and site development plans. The applicant shall be experienced with public construction contracts, regulatory agencies, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a multi-office firm.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
* Current Professional Engineer (P.E.) License required
* 8+ years of related work experience
* Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
* Existing, strong client relationships in the area is preferred
* Must be a team player, possess strong interpersonal skills, and maintain professional candour
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Technical lead and manage project managers and technical staff on Municipal projects.
* Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
* Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
* Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
* Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
* Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
* Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
* Competitive base compensation
* Health/dental/vision insurance
* Short and long-term disability insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Company-paid time to perform community services
* Company-paid membership to professional organizations
* Professional and personal development opportunities