Title: New Market Manager
Summary: My Client is the leading Anaerobic Digestion developer in the United States with a cutting edge closed-loop anaerobic digestion process which converts waste to Renewable Natural Gas. My client is currently developing project across approximately 15 States. My client is a dedicated to reducing the nations reliance on fossil fuels and mitigating climate change by utilizing an unrealized resource.
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a leader in the food waste and organics recovery in the US, then this could be the opportunity for you. If you can prospect, develop, and grow, cultivates sales relationships don't hesitate to submit your application! My client is looking for a creative and dynamic salesperson who is looking to take on their next challenge.
The New Market Manager will be responsible for….
- Responsible for acquiring organic feedstock for the digestors in the assigned regional territory.
- A strong understanding of enterprise sales, partnership development, and complex sales.
- Source and develop organic feedstock clients to support anaerobic digests.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to comfortably engage with C suite executives.
- Consult and work closely with clients to close the sale.
- Understand pricing tools to work with the service needs for prospects and partners.
The New Market Manager should have experience with….
- 2+ years of experience in business development or outside sales.
- Experience working in a quota driven sale environment.
- Proven success at B2B selling it at a high level.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong finical analysis skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.