We have multiple opportunities for an Industrial wastewater project and technical managers on a permanent basis. The position is out of the Pittsburgh office, but can be fully remote. For further information about this position please apply.
The nationally renowned client and class leader in water engineering are seeking experienced Project and Technical Managers to join their Industrial Water Practice and deliver water and wastewater projects to Industrial clients across multiple markets. The successful candidates will lead multidisciplinary teams, be a valued problem solver. They will also navigate a variety of project types and approaches while becoming a trusted partner to our clients and playing a key role in expanding our growing business.
- Employee Ownership from day one in the business
- Flexible work environment and competitive benefits.
- Strong bonus potential.
- Strong client base with some world renowned companies.
- Excellent culture, with talented professional mentors.
- Top ten ENR rated firm.
What you will be doing:
- Draw on technical experience to effectively deliver project scope on schedule and within budget for a variety of projects.
- Provide technical advice, planning, design, permitting, and construction phase services for the industrial clients, with a focus on water, wastewater, and water reuse.
- Communicating with clients on a frequent basis to ensure their needs are met.
- Represent the client at national and international conferences, delivering technical presentations and writing technical papers.
- Be in control of technical direction and mentor staff, including senior technical review.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineering License not necessary but preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with an engineering consulting or design firm.
- 3+ years as a Project or Technical Manager with proven track record of successful project management preferred though not required.