A multidisciplinary national firm is looking to add the perfect Roadway Team Leader to their Portland office! This firm thrives on their forward-thinking approach using the latest and greatest in design and support innovations. This Team Leader should be highly motivated and eager to join the transportation team to work on a variety of complex projects within all aspects of infrastructure engineering. If you're looking for a full service, established firm to join- look no further!
The Roadway Lead will be responsible for:
- Produce Roadway/Transportation-related designs required for new or rehabilitation roadway projects
- Manage more junior engineers, proposals/ presentations, and updates for both clients and regulatory agencies
- Establish a Highway/Roadway Design presence in the Northwest and contribute to the growth and capabilities of the office
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Identify potential clients, prospects, and projects in the Northwest highway/roadway sector.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to generate leads and opportunities
The Roadway Lead should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree; PE in Oregon or Washington State
- 8-20 yrs of experience
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent communications skills and the demonstrated ability to work well in cooperative, team environments
If you are interested in leading the Northwest Roadway Engineering market for a National firm, then please don't wait to apply.