We are currently looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results driven and forward-thinking Project Manager to join our client's amazing culture. In this role, you will ensure that projects are effectively executed within budgeted cost and time schedules while ensuring positive cash flow. This is a customer-facing role, and is responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, safety, and quality assurance on all assigned projects.
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate many aspects for small to medium projects of moderate complexity from award through completion of project.
- Translate a variety of customer needs / requirements into detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Effectively communicate project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required and maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Acts as our customers best service provider at all times thereby ensuring our client is the customers first choice for service.
- Coordinate the procurement of materials, supplies, services, and controls necessary for timely and cost-effective completion of project within budget.
- Establish project milestones and analyze costs.
- May perform limited range of managerial responsibilities and oversee subcontractor selection process and work.
Education: Associates degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience: 3 years of previous, relevant engineering, field service or project management experience.
Preferred Experience (but not required):
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: electronic, fire alarm & life safety.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Certifications & Licenses: Project Management Institute (PMI) certification desirable; industry-specific certifications.
- Company Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Life insurance & Disability Plan
- Wellness Program
- 401K Matching Plan
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle/travel reimbursement plan
- And much more