Urgently looking for a O&M Business Development Manager (O&M ビジネス開発マネージャー) will plan, build, and maintain the O&M sales channel. This role will work closely with the O&M industry here in Japan and with the company's current internal global O&M function for the company to successfully participate in the O&M industry here in Japan. The role will be involved in the strategic planning of sales channels up to and including building a sales pipeline, meeting with potential clients, submitting bids, managing the tender process, negotiating, and securing agreements and then maintaining relationships.
With a current capacity of 25 GW of solar projects and 47 GWh of storage projects in pipeline and is uniquely positioned to provide project development and complete turnkey solar solutions. By bundling services for the entire project life cycle, feasibility study, permitting, developing, engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance-we can significantly reduce complexity and cost for industrial and commercial customers.
- Develop an account penetration strategy to grow the territory.
- Contact and meet existing prospects and clients and build a close, binding relationship to understand their needs and to ensure company is positioned correctly to meet those needs.
- Generate, identify, and contact leads through different sources and trade publications.
- Manage and oversee the development of winning strategies for bids and offers, including value propositions and win themes.
- Establish and lead a Bid Team to ensure the timely and compliant submission of tenders and proposals.
- Coordinate the collation of necessary information from various departments, such as finance, engineering, suppliers, and human resources.
- Liaison with wider O&M team members to achieve competitive bids for sub-contracted services.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the tender and submission are accurate and feasible.
- Experience in bidding and business development
- Knowledge of the solar and utilities industries
- Relevant tertiary education preferred; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Background in Operation & Maintenance (utility scale) highly favored
- Ability to function successfully both independently and within a team.
- High Business English and native Japanese is a must.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.