Looking for an O&M Manager (Solar) to work for a globally renowned company in the Renewable Energy Industry (Solar) who are coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan.
To ensure success as an operations and Maintenance Manager, you should have extensive knowledge of equipment and machinery, Solar and inverters and the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrate high-level problem-solving skills, and be up to date with the growing in Technology.
- Responsible for the flawless operations of the utility systems within solar power plant.
- Be able to diagnose and rectify problems. Technical skills for sound, cost effective and quality repairs/overhauling with precision.
- Experience in maintenance of Electrical and mechanical equipment and overall operations of the portfolio.
- Formulate operations and maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure that plant operations and maintenance activities are following SOPs and company policies.
- Currently based in Japan/can relocate anywhere in Japan
- 2 to 3 years or relevant Electrical experience in the field of renewable energy or power plant sector
- Be able to relocate to different locations all over Japan.
- Good command over English, Japanese Language.
- Spanish language speaking skills is a plus
- Possess Japanese Driver's License
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes