LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
My client is a solar IPP that has seen significant growth over the last two years both in size and the extent of their project pipeline. It is an extremely exciting time for the company after receiving a $200M+ investment from one of the world largest Energy Corporations in 2018 which has given them the platform to aggressively start eating up market share. With over 1GW already in operation they have well over that booked to build over the course of the next few years.
They are looking to find a Solar O&M Tech III for some of their Solar Projects in the East Atlanta Region.
O&M Technician III Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing and carrying out any and all O&M activities necessary
- Performance of electrical tasks, including but not limited to DC, AC, and MV solar systems
- Performance of basic electrical testing including IV Curve Testing, Power Quality Meter Testing, Insulation Resistance, and Multimeters
O&M Technician III Maintenance Tasks:
- Carry out any planned or unplanned preventative and corrective maintenance tasks on site, including Substations, UPS, Battery Back-Up and SCADA systems
- Conduct reports as required by SOP
- Lead field investigations for support predictive analysis, root cause analysis and serial defect reports
- Create Maintenance schedules
O&M Technician III Qualifications
- Working knowledge of NEC, NFPA70E, and OSHA Standards
- OSHA 30 is REQUIRED
- State Electrical License or NABCEP certification is REQUIRED
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder***