- Ability to perform as a strategic consultant to clients.
- Assist with developing marketing and business development plans and appropriate marketing direction.
- Identifies and manages key clients and takes responsibility for maintaining contact and developing business with key clients.
- Helps with other key clients by offering feedback into effective marketing strategy and mentoring staff on business development.
- Establishes, promotes, and assists with quality on all projects and work performed by land department team.
- Assists directors and department managers in developing fee and scope proposals for projects.
- Monitors project production and production schedules to ensure surperior client service and efficient production completion.
- Performs technical and coordination checking of project documents.
- Follows up on construction issues with design and production staff to resolve problems and concerns.
- Helps mentor architects or engineers, senior designers, designers, and junior designers within the Land development department.
Curently working on an exciting opportunity, located in Charlotte with one of North Carolina's biggest civil engineering firms. They have an opening fo an Office Leader in their civil team, focusing on Land Development.