We have a current opportunity from an global, leading offshore wind and energy IPP, for a Offshore Substation Package Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
1. Provision of OSS package team leadership ensuring delivery of Engineering, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning scopes in order to meet the Project targets.
2. Accountable for Foundation package cost estimates DEVEX, OPEX and package timeline in thee Project's programme.
3. Responsible for management of OSS Designing works, including accountability over definition of designing basis and design inputs and consideration of necessary designing and contractual interfaces (LSS, Cables, T&I).
4. Responsible for preparation and technical input to Employer's Requirements and Invitation to Tenders (ITT), including all applicable Standards & Regulations are incorporated and ensuring they are adopted in Project's execution.
5. Leading the tender and negotiation process for the relevant contracts on the project; review of Tenderers' and EPC Contractors' proposals, ensuring that all assessment, advice and recommendations are fully documented in accordance with all internal procedures and industry best practice.
6. Confirm supply chain capabilities and compliance by liaising with contractors, manufacturers and other suppliers.
7. Supervise installation works by EPC Contractor regularly and assist in daily operations. Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and/or Employer Requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support and/or testing activities.
8. Ensuring high attention is given to HSE, quality and commercial aspects of the work.
9. Report to General Manager EPCI and project hierarchy when required.
10. Supervise and coordinate between sites and other Project Team members, including the Project Development Team.
11. Manage and maintain engineering database and coordinate amongst subcontractors in production of close of work Reports and contribution to Lessons Learned register
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Aerospacial Engineering
2. Minimum 5 years' experience in OSS Package Management roles of OWF. Experience in managing OSS Design and tender processes is mandatory.
3. Strong knowledge of equipment and the "state of the art" in the Offshore Foundation Sector, both in Taiwan and overseas
4. Capable of manage the team for problem solving and addressing them as the need arises for specification, installation and commissioning.
5. Professional-level English language skills, both written & verbal mandatory.
6. Good communication and networking abilities in technical forums.