We have a current opportunity for a Offshore Wind Asset Manager on a permanent basis, . The position will be based in South Korea. For further information about this position please apply.
- Support the management and control of the organisation's investments portfolio.
- Work within a team of individuals as the point of liaison between project and shareholder.
- Responsible for monitoring performance against approved budget, schedule and development milestones.
- Creation of reporting templates and tracking of investment performance.
- Work alongside the Business Finance Partner to ensure the investment meets funding obligations on time.
- Establish strong relationships with both development partners and project co-investors.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with shareholder documentation, contracts, corporate governance, etc.
- Strong understanding of complex tasks and the ability to work autonomously.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build relationships and influence others.
- Fluent in English; fluency is Korean is advantageous.