We have a current opportunity for a civil structural consultant on a permanent basis for an International Offshore Wind Consultancy. The position will be based in Tokyo.
- Perform technical design for offshore wind projects
- Management on the structure design team and carry out quality work
- Ensure that design standards are well integrated into projects
- Verification and validity of target structures during the design and construction stages.
- Support key decision making process
- 5+ years of experience in the Wind structural design
- Educational degree in Civil Engineering
- Business English and Business Japanese are a must
- Experience in Consulting or Renewable Energy power plants will be a huge plus
- Experience in managing the interfaces and technical risk between the key design disciplines of offshore wind foundations
- Experience of the initial design through to fabrication and construction and the importance of detailing for safety and ease of fabrication
- "PISA DESIGN METHOD"、"Sequential and Integrated Coupled Analysis"
- Strong communication skills with a good analytic mindset
- Tokyo, Japan