We have a current opportunity for a Offshore Wind Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Feasibility and front-end engineering addressing:
- Wind turbines
- Support structures (WTG and OHVS)
- Electrical systems and grid connection
- O&M analysis and planning
- Construction scheduling analyses
- Offshore installation (WTG, structures, cable)
- Wind resource and energy assessment
- Engineering supportpre-construction and through design, fabrication and construction for clients / main contractors:
- Preparation of Design Basis and Specifications
- Equipment review and specification
- Design review
- Construction monitoring
- Provide technical support related to planning and development of wind farm concepts and projects
- Discuss and resolve technical issues with project developers and lenders/investors and support customers though the financial closings of projects and through the construction phase (technical due diligence services)
- Perform market studies, cost studies and technical assessments
- Customer contact and project management, including managing complex, technical projects from inception through to completion
- Participate in business development activities. Build relationships and manage interfaces with external clients
- Bachelor's degree required in an Engineering-related discipline (Civil, Electrical. Mechanical)
- Experience of at least two-years teamwork in an engineering environment
- Possess excellent project management, communication and problem-solving skills and experience.
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the offshore wind business and the offshore wind industry in Taiwan
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.