As a offshore structural consultant you need to - provides technical consultancy and manages structural design activities for company's Japanese portfolio of offshore wind projects.
This role also includes being involved in providing key input to the decision-making processes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform technical design for offshore wind projects
- Management on the structure design team and carry out quality work
- Ensure that design standards are well integrated into projects
- Verification and validity of target structures during the design and construction stages.
- Support key decision making process
- 5+ years of experience in the Wind structural design
- Educational degree in Civil Engineering
- Business English and Business Japanese are a must
- Experience in Consulting or Renewable Energy power plants will be a huge plus
- Experience in managing the interfaces and technical risk between the key design disciplines of offshore wind foundations
- Experience of the initial design through to fabrication and construction and the importance of detailing for safety and ease of fabrication
- "PISA DESIGN METHOD"、"Sequential and Integrated Coupled Analysis"
- Strong communication skills with a good analytic mindset
If you are interested in this Offshore Wind Civil Structural Consultant role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!