Title: WTG Project Manager
A multinational renewable energy company is currently seeking a WTG Project Manager that will be responsible for documentation, interface management of work packages, and managing quality, scheduling, and budget requirements to achieve the organisation's renewable goals. Do you find yourself to be motivated, and passionate about the renewable energy industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
As a WTG Project Manager, you will:
- Preparing and compiling ITT Documents, including technical specifications.
- General evaluation of tenders, attending tender and contract meetings, and providing technical evaluations.
- Interface management towards TSO (Export-Cable), other work packages and all involved engineering interfaces.
- Contract management in terms of quality, schedule and budget.
- Assisting within the certification process.
- Technical implementation of contract requirements.
- Review of contractors' designs and design reports.
As a WTG Project Manager, you will require:
- Independent thinking
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, spoken and written
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Civil engineering background is preferred
- Offshore wind experience is advantageous
If you are interested in the WTG Project Manager role, please reach out to Gerald Mak at