We have a current opportunity for a Offshore Foundation T&I Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Interface with other Package Managers to ensure the overall development is successfully designed, procured and delivered.
- Responsible for coordinating with all supporting functions including Contracts, Finance, Permits and ensuring requirements are aligned all aspects related to the T&I package
- Provide technical and commercial input to the procurement strategy for the T&I package to identify, tender and select advisors, suppliers and contractors for the project
- Ensure all technical and commercial requirements related to the package are scoped within the tender materials, lead detailed negotiations and coordinate with the transaction team through to contract award
- Manage and review design development for all aspects related to the T&I package in the lead up to construction and in support of achieving all required permits and approvals
- Project management of the T&I package during construction
- At least 5 years of experience in package/project management
- At least 1-2 years of offshore foundation experience
- Relevant engineering background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills