I have just started a search for one of the fastest-growing industrial general contractors in Ohio who are urgently looking for a Traveling Superintendent to work on projects throughout the Midwest!
The Traveling Super will be responsible for leading Light Industrial projects for top-tier customers across the country...
Responsibilities/Day in the Life -
- Attend the post-award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning before construction
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Make decisions under tight deadlines
- 5-25 years of construction experience, with at least 5 of those years as a lead superintendent on jobs
- Computer skills: proficiency in using Word, Excel, Outlook, and project scheduling programs
- Possess and maintain a current, valid driver's license in your state of residence
If you're interested in joining a company that are ranked one of the highest out of top 100 design-build companies in the U.S. Apply now!