We have a current opportunity for a Oklahoma Area Leader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Oklahoma City. The Area Lead will report to the Vice President of Operations and will have a vital role in business development, project financials, resource management, and oversight of the production teams in the office. They will lead people through coaching, mentoring, and inspiring the team to achieve goals and outcomes with accountable performance management. The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing out the water build out their water business in Oklahoma.
This employee-owned company provides a friendly, supportive, and positive atmosphere with expert teams who enjoy working together to serve its clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- PE License
- Good tenure with previous firms
- 15+ years of experience
- Proven business development experience
- Established industry connections within Oklahoma
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering
- A post-graduate degree (preferable).
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills and the ability to collaboratively plan, problem-solve, and follow-through on projects.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.