On-Site Project Manager - Houston
LVI Associates are currently working with an ITS / Electrical contractor based with strong presence within the Texas DOT Market. They are looking for an on-site PM for a highway lighting project over in Houston. The position is salaried and per diem will be provided.
Desired Project Expereince
*Traffic Signal Installations
*Traffic Signal Maintenance
*High Mast Lighting
*Traffic Control Services
*Highway and Roadway Lighting
*Directional Conduit Boring
* Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
* Work alongside Purchasing Department and their vendors to make sure field crews have the materials they require.
* Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
* Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other
related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
* Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
* Work alongside estimators to ensure accuracy.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
1. Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme
2. Field Experience Preferred (8 years+)
3. Experience Running Projects $4M +
4. DOT Experience
5. Experience Running Crews of 25+