- The company is one of the leading C&I renewable energy companies in the North East, with the financial backing of one of the first publicly traded, private equity firms that is solely focused on the investment in renewable energy and sustainability. They are looking to expand their impressive portfolio to include community solar and are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced origination professional who has worked within community solar before and is well versed in the different solar incentive programs and legislations encouraging renewable energy and community solar, throughout the U.S. with a preferred specialty in the PJM, ISO-NY and MISO markets.
- Growing the community solar portfolio for one of the leading C&I companies in the North East
- Originate new community solar opportunities within all the major U.S. power markets, with a primary focus on PJM, ISO-NE and MISO
- Manage client and customer relationships through proven business development and networking skills in order to maximize the community solar involvement in different markets
- 5+ years of either origination experience or experience working with community solar, both would be a bonus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required including but not limited to community solar, solar origination, environmental policy, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a cross functional team, manage a project pipeline and develop strong relationships within and outside the company which will be crucial in making connections in the community solar market
- Remote opportunity working on community solar projects throughout the U.S. with occasional travel to the company's office in the North East
- Working with new technologies and leading the company in their community solar endeavors
- The company has a substantial investment from a publicly traded, private equity firm who is dedicated to diversify the companies community solar portfolio