Title: Origination/ Power Marketing Manager
Summary: An industry Leading Owner and Operator of Utility Scale solar, Storage, Wind, and Hydro projects is looking to add an Origination/ Power Marketing Manager to their team. With over $45billion invested into their portfolio my client has developed approximately 50,000 MW of power generation. My client is looking for an Origination/Power Marketing Manager to lead origination efforts and transactions in the wholesale market with a specific focus on ERCOT and the Eastern Interconnection
The Origination/ Power Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Originating PPAs and transactions in the wholesale market with a particular focus on utilities (IOUs), municipals and cooperatives in ERCOT and the Eastern Interconnection.
- Maintaining and build relationships with key customers, network with wholesale buyers, municipalities, power generators.
- Responding to request for proposals (RFPs) and developing relationships in the mid and long-term energy markets.
- Assess needs of energy purchasers and suppliers to provide perspective of ideal regions and /or counterparties to target for future development of projects or investments.
The Origination/ Power Marketing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Must have two years of experience working in target markets.
- Must understand relevant regulations, renewable portfolio standards, and forward energy curves and how they effect the mid and long-term energy products.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, then please apply below!