LVI Associates are looking for a Partner level Investigations & Litigation Testifying Expert. As a partner you will be instrumental in advancing our clients practice and driving revenue growth.
Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Expert Witness Testimony: Serving as an expert witness in complex litigation cases, providing compelling and authoritative testimony in depositions and court proceedings.
- Case Leadership: Leading and managing intricate financial investigations and litigation support engagements, collaborating closely with clients, attorneys, and colleagues.
- Business Development: Leveraging your extensive industry network and expertise to generate new business opportunities and expand our client base.
- Revenue Generation: Demonstrating a consistent ability to generate substantial revenue through your expertise and client relationships.
- Mentoring and Development: Mentoring and developing junior forensic accountants and team members, helping them enhance their skills and expertise.
- Industry Thought Leadership: Staying at the forefront of industry trends, legal precedents, and regulatory changes, and contributing to our firm's thought leadership initiatives.
To excel in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Education: An advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred. Relevant professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CFE) are highly desirable.
- Expertise: Extensive experience as an expert witness in litigation cases, with a strong track record of providing persuasive testimony in a forensic accounting context.
- Revenue Generation: Demonstrated ability to consistently generate substantial revenue through business development efforts, strong client relationships, and a distinguished industry reputation.
- Forensic Accounting: In-depth knowledge and experience in forensic accounting, financial investigations, and a solid understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Leadership: Strong leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and develop team members.