A reputable heavy civil construction firm across the state of Florida is expanding its operations around the greater Tampa area and is seeking a Paving Superintendent specializing in heavy highway/roadway work. This contractor is expecting to win multiple projects around the area over the next 6 months, and is planning to expand heavily into the greater region thereafter, so there will be years worth of backlog in the near future. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Paving Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in a Superintendent role working heavy highway/roadway projects
- Strong background with mass earthwork, underground utilities, and asphalt and concrete paving
- Strong background with FDOT projects in particular
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to find a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- Great opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Paving Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!