Title: Permitting Manager
Summary: A Leading renewable energy company that owns and operates renewable energy facilities across nine states totaling over 20 GWs is looking to expand their portfolio of solar and storage projects. In order to expand their portfolio, they are looking for a talented permitting manager to work with their team of developers. They are looking for an individual with experience working withing the different power markets in the MISO and ERCOT.
The Permitting Manger…
- Supports site screening investigations within assigned areas to identify suitable sites for the development.
- Obtaining permits, due diligence, and obtaining environmental clearances.
- Work withing local, state, and federal regulations to obtain permits.
The Permitting Manager should have the following qualifications….
- 3-5 years of experience in permitting and siting.
- 2 years of experience in energy project permitting is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in environmental planning or similar fields.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.