Job Title: Oil & Gas Electrical Staff Engineer III
An established Environmental Engineering Consulting Firm, recognized for its expertise in sustainable solutions for the Oil & Gas industry. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Electrical Staff Engineer III to join our dedicated team of professionals. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on innovative projects that promote environmental sustainability within the Oil & Gas sector.
As an Electrical Staff Engineer III, you will be a key contributor to our Oil & Gas projects, focusing on electrical engineering solutions that align with environmental and regulatory standards. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining electrical systems and components to support our clients' initiatives. This role requires expertise in electrical engineering, a strong commitment to environmental stewardship, and the ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Lead electrical engineering activities for Oil & Gas projects, ensuring compliance with industry standards, codes, and regulations.
- Design and analyze electrical systems, components, and equipment, considering environmental impact and energy efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with clients, project managers, and regulatory authorities to develop innovative and sustainable electrical solutions.
- Conduct feasibility studies and technical assessments to evaluate the viability of proposed electrical designs.
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to junior engineers and contribute to the continuous professional development of the team.
- Prepare detailed technical reports, specifications, and drawings, and participate in project presentations as necessary.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in electrical engineering within the Oil & Gas industry, with a focus on environmental compliance and sustainability.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.
- Proficiency in electrical engineering software and tools.
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations and their implications on electrical engineering practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.