An award winning and innovative Water Treatment company from Australia is looking to hire a Plant Manager (厂长) in Changxin County, Huzhou Prefecture, Zhejiang Province, China (浙江, 湖州, 长兴)
By providing innovative water chemical technologies and engineering solutions to remove contaminated water bodies and promote a healthy environment for the aquatics. They work with environmental and government bodies and their products are mainly used for natural water bodies such as lake, reservoirs, waterfall, nature park etc.
- Oversee daily operations and activities within the Water Treatment Chemical Manufacturing Plant
- Increase production, capacity and standard while minimizing unnecessary costs
- Responsible for the allocation of resources, production output, product quality and logistics (stock-taking and shipping)
- Ensure plant safety procedures for all employees
- 10 years of experience in plant operations for chemical manufacturing plants or relevant
- Proven managerial experience - budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource etc.
- Familiar with plant operation requirements and safety standards
- Only applicable to Local Chinese citizens
- Must work at Production Site at Changxin, Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
If you are interested, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon.