We are seeking an experienced Control Engineer to join one of our clients in Nashville TN. This role has remote working flexibility and minimal overnight travel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing automated control systems for industrial processes. They will work closely with project managers, other engineers, and technicians to ensure the success of automation projects.
- Develop and maintain automated control systems for industrial processes using PLC programming, panel design, and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot software and hardware systems for automation control.
- Work with project managers and other engineers to design and develop control systems that meet project requirements.
- Ensure that all designs and systems meet UL508A standards.
- Perform testing and commissioning of control systems and provide technical support as needed.
- Provide training and technical support to technicians and operators on the use of automated systems.
- The ability to lead a team and offer support when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or industrial engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing automated control systems using PLC programming, panel design, and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Strong understanding of UL508A standards and experience designing systems that comply with them.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols such as Modbus, Ethernet/IP, and Profibus.
- Familiarity with HMI/SCADA systems and programming.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- PLC and HMI programming experience in any of the following platforms: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Ignition, Wonderware, GE etc
If you are an experienced automation engineer with a passion for programming within automated control systems, we want to hear from you.
The client is offering competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging automation projects.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
Or call me on +1 252 283-0066