Our Client is a leading General Contractor in MA who have a strong presence across the rest of the US with their ever expanding project portfolio in different states!
They have operated in the US since 1905 and have a strong reputation throughout the industry for the quality of their projects. Their areas of specialism include: Multifamily, Life sciences, Academic and Institutional. They are looking to bring on board a talented PM to assist in their operations in MA even further and be apart of some of the most challenging and exciting projects in the state!
Ideal Candidate should have experience in one or more of these sectors:
- Life Sciences
Our Client is rapidly becoming one of the most renowned GCs in Massachusetts and are constantly expanding.
- 6+ years experience on projects valued at $50M+
- Have experience in large scale ($80M+) projects with teams of varying sizes
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- You will be establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Typical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Manages critical issues
- Project reporting requirements to relevant team leads
- RFIs and Change orders
- Project Manager $120,000 - $160,000 Per Year
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Structured training and professional development throughout your career
- Strong company to have gained experience from
- Strong Support network allowing you to have enough room to progress whilst not being stretched thin