Summary: A well-established global architect and engineering firm is currently seeking an experienced, technically knowledgeable, and team-oriented mid-level electrical engineer to design and analyze both pre-existing and the latest of their oil and gas facility electrical systems in the US. You will help the organization with creating calculations as well as with the overall systemizing of design projects. This position requires a skillful engineer that can provide extraordinary service and a new perspective to the growing industry of power generation!
The key responsibilities for this mid-level electrical engineer will be to:
- Work in team environment alongside supplementary engineers and designers
- Assist with the planning of industrial facilities such as power plants as well as exploring and providing solutions to potential electrical engineering problems
- Aid the project lead with systems design activities while guaranteeing tasks are completed in a timely manner and system design undertakings are code-abiding
- Provide comprehensive calculations (voltage drop, protective relay settings)
- Contact vendors in order to acquire materials needed for client projects
- Conduct analyses on tasks and labor executed by fellow team members
The electrical engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (must be from ABET-accredited engineering program; Masters preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience related to industrial plant design or the oil & gas industry
- Specific experience related to selection of material, electrical system design, and established pre-engineered systems
- Flexibility for occasional travel
- Tuition compensation
- Internal well being assessments
- Academic grants obtainable for children of employees
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within!
If you are interested in the role of mid-level electrical engineer, we encourage you to apply!