Looking for an experienced building envelope professional for a growth orientated group located in New York City.
They have a focus on and celebrate diversity and have been recognised as one of the premier firms in NYC. Founded over a decade ago, this firm specializes in Building Envelope services, with offices across the US too.
Pride themselves on high transparency, accountability and continuing education as well as being extremely goal driven with the entire team taking on goals each quarter
Candidates should be familiar with the following:
* Inspection and documentation of existing facades, roof and waterproofing
* Design of restoration of facades, roofs and waterproofing
* Field inspections and documentation of restoration work in progress * Daily interaction with project stakeholders (property managers, owners reps, contractors, etc.)
* Managing a team of at least 3 direct reports
* Meet/surpass annual revenue and profit goals
* Lead, teach, mentor and assist a team of building envelope specialists
* Manage team processes and assist others in executing those processes
* Maintain existing client relationships
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in engineering/architecture or related discipline
* At least 8+ years' experience with building envelope including restoration, consulting and forensics
* Technical experience in all elements of the building envelope
* Experience managing multiple projects and being responsible for the results * Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please reach directly to this invite and apply if this looks like it could be of interest!