My client is a employee- owned environmental consulting firm focused in the West-Coast. They are currently seeking Compliance and remediation principals in their Irvine and Oakland offices to help and support a broad range of projects that reflect their core practices - Remediation, Phase I, due diligence, litigation, sediment and stormwater compliance.
- 15 years+ experience in environmental consulting
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- Drive to help grow and develop further a core service (phase I/II, remediation, due diligence, litigation, sediment or compliance.
- Experience in winning work and building client relationships.
- Environmental related degree
What they can offer you
- They offer an amazing company culture! They also offer the opportunity to work with an abundance of environmental professionals to support and bounce ideas off.
- An opportunity work with a growing and thriving company with a huge backlog of work.
- Competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to join their Employee stock ownership program (ESOP)