We have a current opportunity for a Principal Engineer for an international solar company that manufactures solar cell. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for the management and execution of R&D projects of silicon solar cells
- Well versed in solar cell device physics, understanding of band bending alignment and simulation of device modeling
- Bring break-through technological ideas in cell processing for n-mono cell efficiency
- Over 3+ years of solar cell (Mono-crystalline/Nano-crystalline) R&D experience
- Masters in Science or Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Based in Singapore