About the company:
Our client is a specialist engineering consultancy firm focusing on the provision of water infrastructure design and water management services that touches on every aspect of the water cycle. They are a hands-on company that encourages their team of specialists to grow and do Business Development. Their focus covers flooding, water management, storm water, and civil water infrastructure design. They have been growing at an exponential rate and are looking to hire technical specialists in Brisbane to take initiative and grow their 1) wastewater/network planning, and 2) drinking water/water treatment space.
- As a technical specialist, you will develop, and oversee water and waste water projects.
- Lead projects for utilities in Southeast Queensland, including drinking water quality management and network modeling for clients.
- Heavy focus on high-end strategic planning and network assessments; more front-end planning.
- You will do Business Development to generate leads and grow the business, with support from the team.
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction.
We are looking for individuals:
- 10 - 15 years+ experience in drinking water/water treatment, and wastewater/network planning.
- Must be based in Brisbane or is willing to relocate to Brisbane.
- Strong background in chemical and process engineering.
- Experience in pump stations and sewer is also relevant and a plus!
- With excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Who are strongly motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Who can interface with clients on project coordination and design to provided tailored solutions.
If this sounds like you, please do apply with your CV today!