A growing firm with an active presence in Nashville and statewide is looking for a transportation professional to join the team as they continue growing their client relationships. The person will have the opportunity to diversify their experience and interact directly with public sector clients as well as private developers.
- Develop concept reports, preliminary design documents, right-of-way plans, and final construction plans
- Will be the engineer of record for transportation projects with local municipalities/DOT and private sector clients
- Coordinate with internal and external team members during pre-design, and construction administration phases of projects
- Perform design tasks on various transportation improvement projects including roadway widening, roadways on new location, intersection improvements, and pedestrian facilities
- Tennessee PE
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Experience and familiarity with local DOT projects and standards
- BS in Civil Engineering
Please apply directly if interested in learning more.