Job Title: *Hybrid* Principal Environmental Engineer/Geologist
Salary: $110,000 - $170,000
Company Overview: Our Client is a nationally acclaimed employee-owned environmental consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients. We specialize in environmental engineering, geology, and related services that contribute to the preservation and enhancement of our natural resources. As we continue to expand our presence, we are seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual to join our team as a Principal Environmental Engineer/Geologist.
Position Overview: We are looking for an experienced and dynamic professional to lead our environmental engineering and geology projects while actively contributing to the growth and success of our firm. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in client engagement, project management, and the ability to secure new projects through effective proposal writing and relationship building.
- Project Leadership: Lead and manage environmental engineering and geology projects from inception to completion, ensuring high-quality deliverables and client satisfaction.
- Business Development: Identify and pursue new business opportunities, cultivate relationships with potential clients, and expand our client base in the environmental sector.
- Proposal Writing: Develop compelling and competitive proposals, clearly articulating our capabilities, approach, and value proposition to win new projects.
- Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring our services exceed their expectations.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to integrate environmental considerations into projects and provide technical expertise as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, or a related field. Advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.) is a plus.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in environmental engineering/geology.
- Proven track record in business development, including successful client acquisition and proposal writing.
- Strong technical proficiency in environmental regulations, site assessments, and remediation strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Professional engineering or geologist licensure, or the ability acquire within 12 months of start.
- Ability to travel for client meetings, project sites, and conferences as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plans
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
If you are a results-oriented and strategic thinker with a passion for environmental engineering and geology, and you thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in making a positive impact on our environment while advancing your career.