A Singapore based Semiconductor fabrication solutions firm is looking for Principal Equipment Engineer (Photolithography) to join their team.
- Perform shift duties for scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime
- Strong knowledge on SPC, DOE, and other statistical analysis tools to help optimizing equipment robustness.
- Work closely with vendors to mitigate/resolve equipment issues and Manage/drive vendors' performance
- Lead Associates Engineers/Technicians to troubleshoot hardware issues
- Manage new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hookup, vendor startup, to acceptance of equipment for production
- Establish Preventive Maintenance (PM) plans for all ASML Scanner equipment and optimize PM for quality, cost, and productivity.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience of semiconductor wafer fab experience in Lithography ASML Scanner (Model /400, /750, Twin Scan)
- Expertise in ASML scanner model 400/700/750, Twin Scan and above - including maintenance concepts, troubleshooting and hands-on background
- Expert in semiconductor wafer fabrication process knowledge
- Residence in Singapore - Singaporean or Work-pass holders that is currently in Singapore (not open to discuss relocation)
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you soon. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.