LVI Associates is working with a Global Data Center company that powers, cools, protects and connect the technology of the world's well-known hyperscalers, cloud providers and large enterprises and we are looking for a New Site Development Manager based in Singapore.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead all aspects of design, engineering, scheduling, and budgeting for new projects including site assessment, conceptual design, basis of design, scope of work, and development of construction documents.
- At the appropriate time transition design and preconstruction packages to VDC Construction Project Managers for execution.
- Provide thought and team leadership, while being accountable for team results on all preconstruction projects and assignments, including budget, schedule and coordination with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Evaluate new technology and construction techniques associated with land development and building construction to gain an edge on speed to market.
- Involvement in data center construction community to gain valuable knowledge of best practice, new trends and industry standards.
- Construction and Project Management experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in construction is preferred.
- Construction industry experience is required, with several years of advanced corporate real estate experience
- Strong IT skills; ability to use multiple communication tools and packages, Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Provide a high-level of commitment to customer service with co-workers and stakeholders