This engineering consulting firm is ranked one of the top engineering firms in the U.S. and has been operating in the industry for 40 years now. They operate in 3 states and mainly focus on projects in healthcare, education as well as historic buildings and landmark projects.
They believe that every problem-solver should be allowed the freedom to approach a problem with alternative solutions and a personal touch. This company has a good work-life balance and believes that nobody should work more than 50 hours a week! They want everyone to be feel as part of their big family and thus manage to integrate every employee into their welcoming and positive work culture.
This firm is very involved within the community and they pride themselves on the dedication they put into creating an upbeat working environment.
They host an annual campaign in which they raise meals, toys and coats for the less fortunate in the community and they also organize blood donations. They organize office tailgates and spirit wear days to show support to their sports teams, produce comedic movies for their holiday parties and even an annual chili cook-off.
They are currently looking to add a Principal of Low Voltage Systems to their Technology team in Ohio.
The individual must have a progressive mindset and an interest in expanding their knowledge and skillset as well as show willingness and effort to advance to a higher position as the firm offers a lot of opportunities for progression. The candidate should be able to adapt to new technologies and solutions and be willing to interact with clients.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Technical disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience with an engineering consulting firm (A&E)
- Relevant project experience
- Client-facing (preferred)
- RCDD Certification (preferred)
- PMP Certification (is an advantage)
- Experience in Revit & AutoCAD required
- Knowledge in Audio-Visual or Security systems (is an advantage)
Some of the benefits include:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities to continue learning and achieve more qualifications
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in the office and 2 days work from home
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development incentives
- Training programs
Apply now for immediate consideration.