This organisation is a fast-growing, highly regarded engineering consultancy specialising within Urban Development, with a strong focus on delivering top quality large subdivisions across both the greenfield and brownfield spaces.
This is a senior role within the organisation and will be involved in driving, leading and undertaking modelling and civil hydraulics design for a range of exciting projects. You will be leading a team of engineers across the stormwater space, working closely with other discipline leads to deliver projects across NSW together.
- Bachelor Degree of Civil / Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- 15+ years relevant drainage modelling and civil hydraulic design experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with stormwater quality and quantity design, stormwater reports, and design packages such as DRAINS, Tuflow, RAFTS, and MUSIC.
- Strong Flood study, water quality, WSUD, OSD, basins, and wetlands.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead and work well both within a team and individually.