We have a current opportunity for a Principal Transmission Manager for an Offshore Wind Developer, on a permanent basis, focusing on the delivery of large-scale offshore wind projects in Taiwan. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead delivery of complex multi-million, multi-disciplinary, multi-contract projects (transmission systems) in Taiwan to ensure delivery of business strategic investment plan within time, to budget and quality following the highest industry practice and observing the maximum respect for Health, Safety and Environment to ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
- Manage significant number of contract and supplier interfaces to ensure project delivery while minimizing costs and risks
- Manage projects (wind farm transmission packages) to offshore standards by implementing procedures, tools, best practices and quality requirements for large scale offshore wind farm projects (Transmission Systems) to ensure that the delivery of projects (Transmission Systems) is appropriate and consistent with SPR strategy and delivered according to specification, budget and timetable without compromising safety.
- Acting as key member of the Project Management Committee together with the Project Director and Package Leads where key project and strategic decisions (Technical and Commercial) are considered and approved to secure investment best value.
- Proven project management experience within a delivery orientated environment in the delivery of large scale £multi-million build projects (particularly on Offshore Substations) through the pre-delivery, delivery and operation transition phases.
- Significant experience and skills in leading teams involved in large multi-discipline projects (Transmission Systems) in international environment and in JV structures. Ability to manage people effectively to deliver required outputs in a timely manner.
- Significant delivery preparation and management experience in offshore environment.
- Significant "hands-on experience" within a delivery project management environment ideally in a commercially focused utility service and/or delivery business.