Agile, reputable and cohesive. This engineering consultancy has a clear strategy for growth and is very much in the ascendancy. Focusing predominately on transportation, the next part of their jigsaw is to further build their transport planning capabilities. They are therefore looking for a Principal Transport Planner to drive this initiative and grow the team.
Working alongside the leadership team in the traffic group you will identify, tender for and with full support, deliver the planning component on high profile and complex projects.
The type of work they are involved and where they want to focus is as follows.
- Multi-modal Transport Planning
- Corridor Studies
- Strategic Transport Planning
- 10 years experience in the Transport Planning field in Australia
- Exposure to large scale roads and highways projects
- Ability to work autonomously
- Desire to be a lead Planner
- Relevant tertiary qualification