Principal Transport Planner
The company is an Australian specialist traffic and transportation planning and engineering firm who provide consultancy services to both the private and public sectors. Although they are a small sized company, they have huge growth plans and have hired some very talented senior engineers into their team so far in Sydney.
They have very recently begun searching for a Principal/Associate Director level Transport Planner who can assist in developing a new strategic planning arm for the company. The ideal person would have an ambition to be part of a growing company.
Responsibilities of the Principal Transport Planner:
- Build a new strategic arm of the company which will be Transport Planning
- Work with the other leaders in the company to expand the presence in Australia
- Identify new business leads and convert them into clients
Requirements of the Principal Transport Planner:
- 10-15 years' experience in Transport Planning/Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in procuring and leading Transport Planning projects for Government (Agency and Council)
- Experience in advisory, public transport network planning, Pedestrian planning, Town Centre planning
- Proven track record in Australia
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing company who have been extremely successful in the Australian market.
Please do apply with your CV if you are interested!