A growing firm is now looking for an ambitious Principal to lead a team! This firm specialises in Building Enclosure including areas of litigation, existing buildings and new buildings! With a wide variety of different projects, this company is looking to grow further into the various projects within Building Enclosure.
- Managing the teams.
- Coordinating with architects, engineers, clients.
- Creating revenue through Business Developments.
- Creating care packages for clients and training packages for new members of the team.
- Managing and directing the operations and the team.
- Ensuring the target goals are hit.
- PE License
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architectural Engineering.
- Masters in Structural Engineering, Architectural Engineering.
- 10+ years experience with Building Enclosure consulting.
- Good communication with clients.
- Bonuses provided with holidays and annually.
- 401k - 4% match
- 80% Medical Insurance including Dental.
- 3 Weeks paid Vacation.
- Growing your network with large, well-known firms.
- Independence and responsibility.
Is this a job that you would be perfect for?
Feel free to reach out!
📧 - ozlem.cantay@ lviassociates.com
📞 - (857) 362 7771