An exiting new opportunity with a new client in Youngstown!
My Client are looking for a Principle Technical Project Manager with a self sufficient nature to lead up projects, mentor younger engineers, and manage projects of $2,000,000+.
My Client are looking to expand and currently working in a wide variety of industries with plans to diversify even more, which offers more opportunity to grow within the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Experience working with Rockwell and Siemens PLC, and HMI products
- Experience across a wide variety of industries
- Able to define project requirements at the start of projects, control internal equipment and labour costs and deliveries
- Must possess effective oral, written, & digital communication skills.
- Must be able to easily interact with other staff & assist in communications with clients, customers, engineers, & contractors.
- Must be able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently