The top anaerobic digester developer/owner/operator in the US is looking to bring on a Process Engineer. In this role, you will be supporting the installation, troubleshooting, and improvement of processes and equipment. An ideal candidate will be capable of utilizing various methodologies to successfully diagnose and implement solutions to address vulnerabilities.
Process Engineer Responsibilities
- Analyze production equipment, processes, and materials and solving issues.
- Assist with review of third-party designs, technical proposals and operational models
- Assist with production of written technical due diligence reports.
- Assist with preparation of models to determine plant energy and mass balances, emission rates including thermodynamic calculations.
- Read and investigate P&ID drawings
- Prepare technical and procurement documentation
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and organize projects, deadlines, and tasks with little supervision in both team and independent environments.
- Troubleshoot operational plant including waste and recycling operations (thermal mechanical, biological).
- Commercial awareness when evaluating minor CAPEX to ensure maximum OPEX returns
- Other duties as assigned.
Process Engineer Ideal Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in engineering or related field of study
- 5 years of experience within engineering
- Must be able to travel up to 25%
- Proven experience and success in analyzing production equipment, processes and materials, and solving issues.
- Advanced knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of products.
- Ability to successfully prioritize, and manage large, complex projects, deadlines, and tasks with little supervision in both team and independent environments.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of the working principles of Dynamic and Static mixing.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology (apply principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various products)
- Strong verbal and written skills necessary to communicate intricate job-related information.
- Employer health care, vision, and wellness benefits.
- Annual incentive Bonus Opportunity in addition to base salary.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Phone Expense Reimbursement
If you're interested, please apply here!