A global leader in water technology is currently seeking a Process Group Manager for their, PA/NJ office. The ideal candidate will be located closeby, however, remote applications are welcomed. Please have a look at the required experience below and also note that more junior positions in the same group are also available.
This position will provide engineering support an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. With over 100,000 employees worldwide, the company designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
The purpose of this position is to manage the process department. Process engineering and system design focusing on biological processes, mainly aerobic and anaerobic, including complete full system designs for industrial water/wastewater treatment in a project based driven business unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Determine the priorities of the process department work log. Will then assign work to others in the department and advise on how work is to be completed.
● Process department major work tasks are: Complete and detailed system designs, including mass balances, consumables, Process Flow Diagrams, and equipment/technology selections; equipment specifications, write control system functional descriptions, technical risk memo, plant start-up and operator training, plant operations support and troubleshooting.
● Reviews all work completed by the process group, recommending any revisions that are necessary.
● Coaches and trains less experienced process engineers on systems and designs.
● Works with the sales team in the preparation of proposals and as a technology expert
● Work with the sales team in securing full scale industrial jobs, including site inspections and customer technical presentations.
● Work with engineering team to assure proper execution of system design
● Performs and/or manages on site start ups, performance testing and troubleshooting on executed full scale facilities.
● Supervises and organizes pilot and lab work as necessary for the project and product development.
● Interact with vendors to specify major equipment and obtain pricing.
● Run proprietary process design models for anaerobic & aerobic system design.
● Establishes training and development plan for process team. Complete yearly employee evaluations.
● Assist with project related questions and tasks as needed.
● Work closely with other group managers to establish common practices and share resources when groups are overloaded.
● Visible leader, Holds team accountable for all tasks, leads by example, re-establishes culture of Project accountability
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor's Degree in engineering required.
● Minimum 10 years of experience in process design of water and wastewater treatment systems.
● Management experience over less experienced personnel is highly desired
● Experience in complete water/wastewater system design desired
● Field commissioning and/or start-up experience desired
Apply here or call 857-972-9678 to find out more.