* Drive client relationships, development and growth, locally and regionally, including recruiting and hiring staff to support and implement business development and marketing plans.
* Coordinate closely with clients and managers, Integrated Delivery team, and client development leaders to align resources and technical expertise with workload and marketing efforts to deliver for the clients.
* Assist local, regional, and national leadership in growing the Power Delivery program by implementing our long-term strategy in the market.
* Coordinate with local operations, section managers in other offices, and business group leadership to support work-sharing efforts.
* Coordinate and interface with local and regional operations management to implement area initiatives and meet operating plan.
* Provide leadership to promote a positive work environment and meet goals.
* Administer performance reviews and staff evaluations of direct reports.
* Perform client management, project management and/or technical support activities.
* Responsible for understanding and implementing Company safety policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related academic discipline.
* 10+ years experience, with 5+ years experience as a PM experience preferred, with a strong understanding of project management fundamentals, PMP's given strong consideration
* Professional registration or license preferred but not required
* Strong communication and listening skills
* Ability to handle multiple assignments
* Good leadership, communication and organizational skills are essential
* An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must