An award-winning engineering firm focused on creating inspirational designs and building meaningful experiences is looking for a dedicated Civil Technical Manager to take a lead role in projects and resolve complex design challenges. The qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Provide technical expertise
- Work closely with Project Managers and Designers to ensure the production of high-quality deliverables
- Coach and mentor designers and CAD techs across all office locations
- Lead a production team, provide resource management, and resolve technical and design problems
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to make appropriate plan changes
- Liaise between designers, CAD technicians, and Project Manager
- Design and produce civil engineering construction documents (site plans, utility plan/profile, stormwater management facility CDs, design reports, specifications)
- Coordinate civil utility and site design (water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, HGL modeling, fire flow design, and storm water management and detention)
- Coordinate with typical mechanical utilities (gas, steam, chilled water, high voltage, emergency power, communications duct banks)
- Site grading, earthworks, and sediment/erosion control design and permitting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or related field
- PE required
- 5+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Thorough background in civil design, AutoCAD-CIVIL 3D and plan preparation
- Able to provide work samples and/or take a CAD assessment
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.